- About us
- Our Ministers
What we do
- Attract and facilitate investment
- Build a strong forest industry
- Deliver transport services
- Develop cultural and creative industries
- Enhance innovation and grow the Information and Communication Technology sector
- Skills Tasmania
- Grow our sectors and maximise competitive advantages
- Grow regional economic prosperity
- Invest in infrastructure to drive economic growth
- Planning reform
- Promote trade and industry
- Regulate the racing industry
- Support the growth of mining
- Support and grow small business
- Harness energy as an economic driver
- Grants and funding
Attract and facilitate investment
The office of the Coordinator-General acts as the primary point of access to government for investors.
The office is responsible for attracting and securing investment in major development projects in Tasmania that maximise their contribution to Tasmania's economic growth.
The Coordinator-General helps streamline the Tasmanian business environment, promote competitiveness and assist with the assessment and approval of investment opportunities.
The office plays a key role in facilitating major projects and vigorously promoting Tasmania's value proposition nationally and internationally in order to secure new inbound investment opportunities.
It also has a role in ushering major investment through the regulatory approvals process and the planning system to ensure projects can be delivered in as timely a manner as possible and position Tasmania as the preferred destination for business.
For more detail on the Office of the Coordinator-General follow this link.