- About us
- Our Ministers
- What we do
- Grants and funding
- Advanced manufacturing
- Antarctic and Southern Ocean
- Building and construction
- Cultural and Tourism Industry Development Division
- Food and agribusiness
- Forestry and related industries
- Information communication and technology
- International education
- Mining and mineral processing
- Renewable energy
- Science research
Advanced Manufacturing Innovation and Growth Voucher System
The Advanced Manufacturing Innovation and Growth Voucher System is designed to encourage Tasmanian advanced manufacturing enterprises to choose a pathway to undertake innovation and growth initiatives thereby improving their competitiveness.
The Program may provide assistance to (but not limited to):
- Quality Assurance systems (eg ISO 9000, 1401, 1345, HACCP, AusDefCon)
- Designers in industry - industrial product design, design for manufacturing
- Disruptive technologies – specialised expertise to assist the implementation and adoption of disruptive technologies
- Engineering and applied research – to identify embedded innovation, redesign, new product development etc.
Assistance is available to eligible Tasmanian small and medium sized advanced manufacturing enterprises with a sales turnover in excess of $300 000 up to $20 million. Minimum grant assistance is $5 000 up to a maximum of $10 000, with the applicant contributing at least two-thirds of the project costs in cash.
For more information on this program, email Sharron.Yaxley@stategrowth.tas.gov.au