- About us
- Our Ministers
- What we do
- Grants and funding
Business development services
The Tasmanian Government will ensure access to quality information, facilitation, training and mentoring to business operators. A major new initiative will be a streamlined approach to providing business development services in partnership with the private sector.
Its major elements are:
- the Business Tasmania website provides practical tools for businesses, including checklists, business diagnostic tools and valuable information for all stages of the business lifecycle
- business advisory that will continue to be delivered through Enterprise Centres Tasmania
- Migration Tasmania attracts economic migrants to Tasmania through visa sponsorship programs and targeted promotional activities
- the industry growth and facilitation unit provides assistance to Tasmanian businesses seeking to develop or expand sales of products or services into national and international markets. The unit matches national and international buyers who are interested in Tasmanian products or services who wish to meet and establish relationship with Tasmanian businesses
- Skills Tasmania implements the Tasmanian Skills Strategy, which aligns with new reforms and policies that have influenced the Tasmanian and national training systems.