- Forestry (Unlocking Production Forests) Bill 2017
- Wood and Fibre Processing Innovation Program 2016
- Rebuilding Tasmania's Forest Industry
- Forestry Tasmania Transition
- Tasmanian Regional Forest Agreement (RFA)
- Permanent Native Forest Estate Policy
- Special Species Timber Management Plan
- Management and Utilisation of Forest Residues
- Contractor and Employee Programs
- Forest Stewardship Council Certification for Forestry Tasmania
- Past programs and information
- Ministerial Advisory Council on Forestry
- Tasmanian Wood Encouragement Policy
Contractor and Employee Programs
Under the 2013 Tasmanian Forests Intergovernmental Agreement (TFIGA) the Australian Government has provided $20 million to the Tasmanian Government to support forest contractors and employees affected by the industry transition.
A number of programs have been completed under this funding but can be viewed via this link, Completed contractor and employee programs.
Current program/s are detailed below:
Contractor Business Accreditation Scheme
A program to develop a voluntary accreditation scheme for forest contractors is underway through ForestWorks Ltd. It is anticipated that this scheme will be in full operation by mid-2017.
Further information can be obtained by phoning the Department of State Growth on 03 6166 4461