Tasmanian STEM Excellence Awards – Entries close 29 September 2017
Nominations are now open for Tasmanians who have excelled in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) in 2017.
For the second year, the awards will recognise people leading the way in STEM, and to inspire the next generation of scientists and engineers.
Award categories are
- The Premier’s Tasmanian STEM Researcher of the Year;
- The Minister’s Tasmanian STEM Innovation of the Year;
- The Tasmanian STEM Teacher of the Year for Primary Teachers;
- The Tasmanian STEM Teacher of the Year for Secondary Teachers;
- The Tasmanian STEM Young Researcher of the Year;
- The Tasmanian STEM Communicator of the Year.
The awards are supported by the Tasmanian Government, University of Tasmania, Inspiring Australia and Engineers Australia.
Nominations close 29 September 2017 and winners will be announced in November.